- Pray for Wade Morris, our high school
camp speaker and Chris Lovell, our middle school camp speaker. - That God
would be preparing them now with a message and a heart for our students.
- Epic Rescue, our worship band at camp. That God would use them to bring students into worship of Him.
- Our volunteer leaders (nurses, team leaders, media team, food team). That God would bless them, keep them safe, and use them in the lives of students.
- The logistics of camp. There are a lot of details and work that goes into camp. While these things are not our end goal, they are necessary. Pray that God would take care of them and there would be no distractions at camp.
- Pray for our students. That God would begin now to prepare them for what He has for them at camp. That they would come into camp with a positive attitude, and they would hear from God.
- Pray that camp would be a fun time for everyone. While camp is first and foremost a spiritual time, we want our students to have fun. We want them to build relationships with other students and leaders. These are powerful when they return home and are in the regular routine of life.
- Pray for decision time at our camps. This is what camp is ultimately about.